Our spline range is unique with its vertical spline design – it’s perfect for gardens and terraces that require a contemporary finish
Our spline planters selection comes in 3 modules: standard module at 40cm to 70cm height with 15cm width per spline; angular module at 90 degrees with 40cm to 70cm height and 15cm width per spline; angular module at 270 degrees with 40cm to 70cm height and 15cm width per spline.
You can combine our splines to create different combinations and arragements to suit your project.
All of our spline steel planters models come with adjustable feet to ensure absolute stability when using on uneven grounds or slopes.
The models also are available on any RAL colours, please request when order.
PRODUCT IN DETAIL
Our spline plank also could be used to form various lengths and arrangements for your planters. You can easily increase the size of your modular system from 40cm to 60cm to 80 cm by simply adding more splines.
Our spline also could be used to form circular design, allowing you to create more dynamic and unconventional design.
Our planters come with water reservoir, allowing you to keep the right humidity and soil conditions for your plants without daily watering. The reserved water can last from 7 days to 30 days, depending on the climate and plant type.
RESIDENTIAL GARDENS AND TERRACES
– add quick and attractive planters to your private gardens with our Spline range, perfect if you are looking for a contemporary look and feel
BAR & RESTAURANT
– our spline planters are perfect to decorate any outdoor bar and restaurant spaces
– create a welcoming feel to your company work outdoor spaces by adding a series of spline planters, combine with our accessories to add more functionalities your outdoor space
– made to last, our spline planters are robust and extremely durable, perfect for long outdoor uses
Our spline planters come in 3 standard modules, you can however combine our splines to create different combinations and arrangements to suit your project.
Aside from forming modular arrangements, our splines can also form dynamic circular arrangement.
The product also comes with adjustable feet to ensure maximum stability on uneven grounds or on slopes.
Our spline range features a steel outer frame and a removable ABS Pot which is designed for self watering.
The ABS Pot can be fixed at various desired length (at 30cm, 45cm and 60cm).
Our slim modular planter component consists of:
- modular steel outer frame
- water reserver system to moisturise the substrate throughout the seasons and keep the humidity constant to promote plant growth
- ABS Pot with water resevoir can be mounted at desired height (at 30cm, at 45cm and at 60cm), depending on the roots length and load bearing condition
- polyethylene liner in between the planter substrate and the planter inner walls to allow an air gap and reduces the substrate heat in summer
- as the height of the ABS Pot is adjustable, the planter is able to cater for plant growth
- the planter comes with hidden and adjustable wheels, allowing easy transporation without aesthetic compromise
- the outer wall panels can be assembled with various coloured panels or decorative panels with special patterns, distinct logo or company slogan
Our ABS Pot comes with an irrigation system and a water resevoir at the bottom to form a self watering system as illustrated on the diagram above.
The water is fed from the vertical tube, which is inserted inside the ABS Pot. The excess water is collected at the resevoir at the bottom of the ABS Pot. This water then would keep the plant hydrated for at least 7 to 30 days, depending on the type of plant used and the climate
Our spline range comes in 7 standard colours with Mica Powder Coated.
We have 7 standard colours with Mica Powder Coating.
SELF WATERING SYSTEM
Removable ABS Pot with water reservoir and an integrated irrigation tube to allow self watering system. With our system, the plants can be kept fully hydrated for at least 7 to 30 days, depending on climate and the type of plant. Our product also comes with a lining separation to protect the soil.